This year the company is sponsoring the Project of the Year – Public Sector category, reflecting our commitment to excellence in system design and the delivery of low carbon, high performance solutions for buildings.
Ken Strong, managing director, said: “The awards reflect our values as a company. We have championed the adoption of new technology and approaches, that make a real difference to both society and the environment.
“We are pleased to continue our strong association with CIBSE, whose members do so much to promote and push forward the boundaries of heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
The shortlist for Project of the Year – Public Sector was recently announced. The finalists are:
- Wilkinson Primary School, Wolverhampton – Architype with E3 Consulting;
- Mildmay Centre, London – Bere: architects;
- Manchester Town Hall Complex Transformation Project (MTHCTP), Manchester – Building Design Partnership (BDP);
- Andrew Wiles Building (Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford), Oxford – Hoare Lea;
- Britten Pears Archive, Su?olk – Max Fordham.
The winner will be announced at The Grosvenor, on London’s Park Lane, on 24 February, 2016, in front of an audience of around 1000 leading lights from the building services industry.
For more details: www.cibse.org/building-performance-awards